One of the biggest private banks in Asia has decided to introduce a new omnichannel loyalty program to strengthen the bond with their customers. The bank decided to develop and implement a dedicated loyalty application named BlueRewards, which assists in boosting customer engagement and enhancing the overall customer experience.
– 3 Months Implement to go-live
– 60K+ Transactions and 800K+ customers daily
– 100% Omnichannel experience from web portal to mobile app
– Needed to find a loyalty solution that would be flexible in terms of customizations and easily scalable to meet the unique needs and preferences of your customers.
– Needed to handle security requirements for the loyalty system to protect customer data such as personal information and financial data.
– Lack of resources to handle massive volumes of sensitive customer data streams in real-time.
– ITC provided a full end-to-end solution development including UI/UX design, technical & architect design, development, performance & security & end-to-end testing, DevOps, and maintenance service.
– ITC offered a modern loyalty solution that used a cloud-based IT system. This helped ACB create and maintain positive relationships with customers, as well as gather information on customer behavior to create offers that match their interests and needs.
– ITC developed a highly scalable B2C loyalty system with high security for more than 13 million users to serve millions of transactions per day. It includes front-end web and mobile applications, Loyalty web admin applications, and a CMS system.
Project type: Dedicated team
Services: Software development, Consulting service, Testing & QA service, Maintenance service
Industries: Banking & Financial
Technologies: PHP, Symfony, Elasticsearch, Angular, Foundation Zurb, React Native, Redux, Testflight, Google Play Console, Firebase Crashlytics, React, PostgreSQL, Redis, Kong API Gateway, Microservices, MySQL, Apache, RabbitMQ, Kubernetes, Docker