Principle Engineer (Australia: Melbourne + Sydney)
- Architect scalable, robust, and cost-effective solutions in a cloud environment.
- Take complete ownership of the Non-Functional Requirements and drive the technology roadmap.
- Identify applications for new technologies and lead implementation.
- Help define and maintain principles, guidelines, reference architectures, standards, roadmaps, and patterns, especially as they pertain to custom application development.
- Actively research industry-wide frameworks and integrate them into the platform needs.
- Motivate the larger team by being abreast with the latest technological trends and demonstrating superior leadership skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills with experience leading and managing a team of 8+ internal engineers.
- 10 or more years of extensive full-stack experience (MEAN or similar) and application design patterns.
- At least 8 years of hands on experience with Angular, Vue.js, or React.
- At least 8 years experience using node.js, C# (.Net MVC) or Java.
- At least 8 years experience designing and building RESTful services.
- At least 8 years experience with native application development (ObjectiveC, Swift and Android) as well as experience with React Native, Flutter.
- Strong experience developing web applications and understanding of new web technologies.
- Experience building highly-available applications.
- Experience building/hosting production applications on any major cloud provider: AWS, Azure, Google.
- Working knowledge of web service infrastructure such as DNS, load balancers, reverse proxies, CDNs, application Servers, and databases.
- Experience writing SQL queries.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts.
- Experience using AUTH technologies such as OAuth2, LDAP/SAML a plus.
- Strong experience with Git.
- Experience setting up CI/CD for new applications and development workflows.
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Experience with Agile Methodology / Scrum Framework/ Kanban Framework.
- Vietnamese language.
- Competitive Salary + Super.
- Performance Bonuses.
- Flexible Work Times.
- Work from home.
- An amazing team - supportive, fun and caring with team building, fun activities.
- Plus most importantly a genuinely relaxed, happy, respectful, energetic working environment where you will actually look forward to coming to work each day - whether it is in your home or the office.
- Professional facilities.