Microsoft Azure and Why we choose it?
When it comes to the unstoppable development of technology, Cloud Computing has become a trend that most businesses trust in using it as one of the solutions for a security guarantee. Cloud Computing is also well-known because of reducing physical infrastructure costs. Microsoft Azure has been developed to catch up on the technology trend and satisfy most clients’ needs.
Microsoft Azure, which is now similar to almost all technology and software users, is a cloud computing platform and an online portal. Azure permits users to access and manage services and cloud resources provided by Microsoft. These services comprise data storage, conversion, operation, and so on. In other words, Azure helps users eliminate all the limits. To get access to Microsoft Azure, users just need the Internet connection and the ability to connect to Azure Portal. No matter your business scale is, Azure provides a comprehensive cloud solution for building global applications leveraging the clouds to satisfy enterprise requirements.
Why is Azure?
Microsoft Azure, which joined in the market later compared with AWS but provides a variety of outstanding features, has become a considerable competitor. Businesses are willing to choose Microsoft Azure because of its efficiency and practicality.
Microsoft Azure paves the way for digital transformation and data migration so that they can save time and effort for other innovation and development processes. Businesses are able to migrate their applications and data from on-premises servers to the cloud easily. After eliminating physical infrastructure costs associated with storage, the expenses for maintaining servers or investing a new one are almost eliminated. In addition, server and data transmission costs are reduced.
Azure is also easy to work or integrate with other Microsoft software and service including SQL Server, Windows, Share Point, and so on. Thanks to that, all confidential data is stored and protected better in terms of synchronization.
In addition, Azure helps businesses publish products and services to the market without a geographical barrier. In other words, Azure provides a global and secure solution for enterprises so that they can organize and manage their product and service worldwide.
In terms of developers’ benefits, Microsoft Azure is totally suitable for them. Azure provides a number of operating systems, frameworks, databases, devices, and programming languages that are believed to be useful for the development teams.
This drags to the consistency and stability in the development process. Other development requests including data platform, identity, security and management are also well organized and handle to ensure high productivity.
Last but not least, businesses are active to define and identify their needs based on Azure flexible payment method.
- No commitment fees, monthly usage fees
- Payment options: credit or debit card.
- Be able to cancel at any time.
- Commitment: compliance with limits and quotas. Accounts with no payment for 90 days will be blocked.
Microsoft Azure services
- Virtual Machines: It allows administrators to create, deploy, and manage Vendor Management Systems on an Azure cloud.
- Web sites: Businesses are able to manage websites. Administrators can create new or migrate an existing website to the cloud.
- Cloud Services: It supports enterprises to build and deploy applications with High-Availability Virtual private servers. It also appropriates with almost all programming language
- Mobile services: It enables businesses to build, deploy and store data on mobile devices
- Traffic Manager: Business can manage and track user traffic in three ways: best performance, round Robin or failover configuration.
- Virtual network: Public Cloud is available for business to extend on-premises datacenter.
- Data management: Businesses can store data in SQL database or SQL Server Vendor Management Systems
- Business Analytics: Reporting and Analysis Services enable us to track and enrich data. Other services include Microsoft SharePoint Server, Windows Azure SQL Reporting, Windows Azure Marketplace, or HDInsight for Big Data
- HDInsight: Microsoft's Hadoop brings 100% capability of Apache Hadoop solution to the cloud
- Cache: Azure Caching solution helps accelerating cloud application performance and diminish database load
- Backup: Protect your data server by taking a data backup
- Media services: Businesses are able to create and manage media solutions via Azure Public
- Messaging: Apps can be connected to private cloud environments and Azure public cloud environments
- Notification Hubs: Provides the ability to enhance and upgrade apps and coordinate multiple application platforms on mobile devices
- BizTalk Services: Business-to-Business and Enterprise Application Integration for cloud and hybrid provisioning
- Active Directory: Enable identity management and access control
- Multifactor Authentication: Provides Authentication for an extra layer of security for both on-premises and cloud access.