Ensure all accounting activities of the company are recorded properly according to the Vietnamese law and to company requirements.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups
- Performs the job in the accounting department as: following and checking on bank transactions, payment transfers, receivables and payable; issuing VAT invoices; and input data into accounting software (if any).
- Tax declaration and finalization (VAT, CIT, FCT, PIT…) and work with Vietnam Tax office.
- Coordinates with other departments, internal audit from Head Office and external parties.
- Other tasks assigned by the manager.
- Can start working ASAP
- University degree majoring in Accounting
- Has working experience in Software development companies
- English skills
- Advance knowledge in Vietnamese Accounting Standards and the prevailing tax regulations
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in accounting field
- Chief Accountant certificate is preferred
- Can-do attitude
- Working in a team
- Organized and good at planning
- Careful, patient, to have a sense of responsibility high in work
- Passion for learning about new people, places and things
- Keeping looking until they find the answer
- Explaining complicated concepts in simple ways
- Salary: Competitive and negotiable
- Flat organization and open communication
- Comfortable working conditions and flexible working time
- Good career growth opportunities with interesting and challenging projects
- Full Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
- Agile English speaking training and on the job training
- Outdoor activities: sport, company trip, team building, etc
- Light beverage and food available all the time in the office